worldsteel construction conference 2018
The World Steel Association (worldsteel) hosted its second steel construction conference on 17 & 18 April 2018 in London.
This year's theme: “The role of steel in spurring productivity improvements in construction”, which also characterises worldsteel’s role in steel construction market development. The one one and a half day programme addressed four topics:
- Improving construction industry productivity.
- Downstream collaboration in the construction industry.
- Steel’s competitive advantage in construction.
- Coordination among steel construction promotion bodies.
Conference photos (©worldsteel):
Presentations of the conference can be downloaded (free of charge) in PDF-format:
- Photo: London Skyline – image courtesy of Severfield plc.