Steel Structures is a set of English textbooks translated from the original Dutch that are based on the EN version of Eurocode with differences in nationally defined parameters included in an annex.
These textbooks are intended for high-school and university level students. The content is applicable to designers who are not specialised in steel and steel construction.
The first book will be available for purchase soon and the remaining books in the series are planned for translation and publication in accordance with the below timeline.
1. Structural basics
2. Connections (to be published end of 2019)
3. Fire (to be published beginning 2020)
4. Composite (to be published 2020)
5. Joints (to be published 2020)
6. Stability (awaiting publication date)
7. Single storey buildings (awaiting publication date)